Suito-T is the Elite Suito home trainer without supplied sprocket cassette, a powerful and compact model that offers total compatibility with several types of bicycle. Powerful, solid and quiet, Suito-T is an interactive home trainer designed to offer a realistic, accurate and fun bicycle workout experience. Featuring direct transmission to ensure increased accuracy and quietness while working out, the Suito-T is very stable trainer even during the most intense sprints, and its small size makes it easy to transport and store everywhere.
Highlights of the Elite Suito-T
- Interactive direct transmission with a power output up to 1900 W
- Extremely quiet and powerful, simulates slopes up to 15%
- Full interaction with app, software, Windows PC and Mac, as well as tablets and smartphones via ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart, PML (Power Meter Link)
- The power is calculated with an accuracy of +/- 2.5%.
- Extremely compact and completely assembled, but without 11-speed cassette!
- Extremely compact and completely assembled
- Compatible hubs QR 130-135 x 5 mm with quick releases and with 142 x 12 mm thru axles, various adapters for other thru axle systems are available separately
- Suitable for long rear derailleurs
Details of the Elite Suito-T
The main feature of this home trainer is the sturdy steel structure, ideal to ensure durability and stability even during intense sprints. Featuring an elegant and solid profile, Suito-T has a wide support base with pre-assembled support legs. Just position them properly to trigger the automatic lock mechanism. Suito-T is designed to ensure small footprint wherever you go: its integrated handle, reduced size and slim profile makes it easy to transport and store everywhere without worrying about its footprint. Suito-T optimized design makes it compatible with various bicycle models and commercially available sprocket sets.
Accurate and powerful bicycle workouts
Suito-T simulates gradients up to 15% with ± 2,5% accuracy, one of the most powerful home trainers you can use to release all your power even during the most intense sprints.
The following functions also contribute in displaying accurate workout data:
- Power Meter Link (PML): It's a function that lets the hometrainer employ an ergometer that's already installed on your bike as a power source.
- Spindown: A calibration procedure for the hometrainer that takes into account all friction values that change over time and during use that influence brake's accuracy and compensates its effects on the resistance generated by the hometrainer.
- Temperature compensation algorithm:A function that lets the hometrainer compensate the variations due to brake overheating and take the resulting data into account when calculating power.
Train on Zwift and My E-Training!
Through the cooperation between Elite and Zwift, everyone purchasing the Suito-T will enjoy a free 1-month subscription to Zwift and a free 12-month subscription to My E-Training, available on desktop and mobile. This is another hometrainer that's in the range of ANT+™ FE-C & Bluetooth interactive hometrainers that interact with every app, software, computer and device (smartphones and tablets) via iOS, Android, MacOS and Windows. Just choose the software, select the course or training program and start pedalling on your bike. Suito-T will automatically adjust resistance. Discover all the software you can use with Suito-T : other than Zwift and My E-Training, you can also manage it with all other indoor cycling platforms such as TrainerRoad, Kinomap, Rouvy, The Sufferfest, Bikevo and many more.
All hometrainers by Elite immediately send power, speed and cadence data, thus setting themselves as effective instruments to build an accurate training program and replicated outdoor workouts as much as possible. Cadence is measured via a practical sensorless technology (that is, no sensors to apply to your bicycle) and is calculated on the Suito-T as a function of speed variations.
Features of the Elite Suito-T
- Wireless communication: ANT+™ (FE-C, Power, Speed&Cadence) and Bluetooth (FTMS, Power and Speed&Cadence)
- Max slope simulated: 15%
- Max power: 730 Watt (20km/h) - 1900 Watt (40km/h)
- Control via: Smartphone, tablet, bike computer, sports watches, Windows and Mac. Computer ANT+™ and/or Bluetooth
- Compatible with: My E-Training software & app Zwift, Trainer Road, Bikevo, Kinomap, The Sufferfest and more
- Flywheel: 3,5 kg
- Bike compatibility: road bike, mountain bike and city bike, also carbon ones, with 130x135 x 5 mm hubs and with quick clamping system and 142x12 mm with thru-axle (ad adapter is available for Boost 148x12 mm rear
- Connection indicator: Power source, ANT+ and Bluetooth (3 LED lights)
- Firmware update available